Angie's book review score sheet:
Reader's score: 1-5
5. This book was so deliciously wonderful that the kids could have set the house on fire and hubby could have danced around in a tutu and I wouldn't have noticed!
4. Thoroughly engaging, but it took a couple days to get through it.
3. Ok if loaned from the library, but not worth shelling out the money.
2.Slogged through this in a week or two.
1.Snoresville. Don't bother.
Writer's score: 1-5
5. The writing here is so good it makes me tear-streaked with jealousy. :=(
4. Writing is good, excellent even, but there are a few things that could be improved on.
3. Several important elements are missing and there are lessons to be learned here.
2. Someone somewhere liked this for certain.
1. This was published? Someone actually got paid to write this? Bah!!!