I will not admit to which of these I do, better to keep you guessing.
10. You would rather read than watch Harry Potter The Deathly Hallows Part I on DVD.
9. You look forward to the school book fair more than your kids do.
8. You skip lunch knowing that 5$ sandwich can buy you a discounted book.
7. You refresh your e-library's new release button every ten minutes to see if any new e-books have been added.
6. You take No-doze (or equivalent) so that you can stay up to finish one more book.
5. Barnes and Noble gives you reading book suggestions - and you actually agree.
4. You force your kids to get involved in the Half Price Books summer reading program - and then steal their coupons.
3. Your reading wish list Excel file is open more often than your manuscript.
2. You wish your husband would hurry and finish the hell up so you can get back to your YA romance.
1. You would rather stay home and read Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls) than go to TDH Part II on it's opening night. :)