Recent Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time for a little TYAC promotion

Should I read it? Should I not read it? Should I read it? Should I not read it?

What am I talking about? This book: Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire



Bleh, that cover makes me squirm every time I see it, but the book itself is generating a lot of great discussion. TYAC guide, Erin Brambilla and special guest, Jamie Blair, are doing a Beautiful Disaster Grudge Match today. We'd love for you to stop by and see what all the fuss is about. And well, I'd love your opinion. After reading their opposing opinions, I'm still undecided!! I don't know if I should read it or not. Part of me says, yeah, you love smut and you loved Twilight even after you realized all its faults. The other part of me says, you're going to be like Erin and want to throw that baby against the wall. So I'm leaving it up to you guys: go read the discussion and give me your vote, yay or nay?

ETA1 - Please, please do, I'm so indecisive.
ETA2 - you can leave your vote/comments on TYAC page so you don't have to navigate back here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

put me in the 'i think you need to read it' column. or maybe i will and review it for you ;)

Bidisha said...

I've heard a lotta mixed reactions to this.

And yeah, what's up with that tongue tattooed with what looks mythological artistry?

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails