1. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead** I think this is my favorite VA book so far. The other two were good, but man oh man the ending on this one (it's like one of those season finales of Buffy, only like, better). I really need to keep moving with this series, but I've bought them all out of order. Like I accidently bought 2 of this book and then I skipped one and then I have #5. Really need to get on this.
2. Crushed by Dawn Rae Miller* If you like unlikeable characters who turn around then you'd really like this book. I had a bit of trouble getting through the first half, but I think that teens would enjoy it. Very sexy. LOVE the cover (and so appropriate for February).
3. Jules the Bounty Hunter by Krista Ashe* Fun, kickass main character. I liked the "southern" feel to this book and the light-hearted plot. Fans of Ally Carter might really enjoy this one.
4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare** Is it bad that I really liked Jace when he was "bad"? haha... I'm glad that I finally got around to reading this one, though I admit that I feel like the storyline is dragging at this point.
5. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor* Another OMG ending. I did get a bit lost in the world building though because there are so many minor character mentioned. Sometimes I had to read back to figure out who somebody was, and I don't like having to do that with my novels. Also there were parts where I was just outright confused. I am enjoying the series and I will definitely read book 3, but it's just not hitting 5 stars for me.
6. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld* MG I loved the descriptions in this one and the alternative history angle. I didn't care much for the action scenes because they were very confusing to follow, which is bad because it's an action adventure series. I'm torn as to whether I should continue. I've heard that the second book is slow but that the third book is really great. Guess I'll wait and see.
So what have you been reading? Any good recs? Please post!